- Here are notes from the fall landscape walk (Sep 2017).
- For residents who planted annuals earlier this year, now is the time to remove them from beds and planters and do fall clean-up.
- The hand rail by 2552-A will be relocated. If you know a place where a hand rail would be useful, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaf blowing by Lancaster is performed twice in November and twice in December.
- Pruning of shrubs and trees within patios is owners' responsibility. Limbs should not touch the roof, overhang gutters, rest on fences, or interfere with passage outside the fence. Vines should be removed from buildings.
- See Policy Resolution 17-03 Common Area Planting Policy for guidance on planting by residents.
- The landscape committee is looking for volunteers and new members. Read more -- find out how you can help.
This committee makes recommendations to the board about the installation and maintenance of plants and trees in our common areas.
of the landscape committee in 2018 are scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month: Jan 18, Feb 13, Mar 6, Apr 3, May 1, Jun 5, Jul 3, Aug 7, Sep 4, Oct 2, Nov 5, Dec 4. If you are interested in participating, please use the form at the bottom of the Contact Us page to email Pat Walter
, who chairs the landscape committee. Minutes of landscape committee meetings are below.
NOTE: If you wish to add a perennial, shrub, tree, or other permanent addition to the common area, please use this form to submit a landscape variance request
(with attachments) to the landscape committee chair, Pat Walter, at email@example.com. As a reminder, the common area consists of the entire property other than the individual units and the limited common elements associated with those units (patios, decks, front stairs and portions of the front stoops).
Minutes of Landscape Committee Meetings