- Here are notes from the fall landscape walk (Sep 2017).
- The hand rail by 2552-A will be relocated. If you know a place where a hand rail would be useful, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Leaf blowing by Lancaster is performed twice in November and twice in December.
- Pruning of shrubs and trees within patios is owners' responsibility. Limbs should not touch the roof, overhang gutters, rest on fences, or interfere with passage outside the fence. Vines should be removed from buildings.
- See Policy Resolution 17-03 Common Area Planting Policy for guidance on planting by residents.
- The landscape committee is looking for volunteers and new members. Read more -- find out how you can help. Read more -- find out how you can help.
This committee makes recommendations to the board about the installation and maintenance of plants and trees in our common areas.
Meetings of the landscape committee are scheduled for the first Wednesday of each month during 2017: Jan 4, Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 5, May 3, Jun 7, Jul 5, Aug 2, Sep 6, Oct 4, Nov 1, Dec 6. If you are interested in participating, please use the form at the bottom of the Contact Us page to email Pat Walter
, who chairs the landscape committee.
Minutes of landscape committee meetings are below.
NOTE: If you wish to add a perennial, shrub, tree, or other permanent addition to the common area, please use this form to submit a landscape variance request
(with attachments) to the landscape committee chair, Pat Walter, at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a reminder, the common area consists of the entire property other than the individual units and the limited common elements associated with those units (patios, decks, front stairs and portions of the front stoops).
Minutes of Landscape Committee Meetings