Selling, Realtors
Selling your unit? 
If you plan to put signs up, you must follow these signage rules.
State law requires sellers to provide a resale certificate or association disclosure packet to a prospective purchaser in advance of a settlement. The resale ertificate or association disclosure packet provides the prospective purchaser with a copy of our rules, regulations and legal documents, and information specific to our association and the unit being sold. It can be requested by the seller or the seller’s real estate agent. It may take up to 14 days for FSR to provide, so plan ahead. The Virginia Condominium Act requires that associations provide a statement regarding any improvements or alterations to a unit, so FSR will need access to your unit for an inspection. Any outstanding financial obligations or violations will be disclosed to a potential buyer. You'll want to read the FAQ for requesting a resale certificate or association disclosure packet and the uniform mortgage questionnaire. You'll also want to visit the FSR residential resale and lending information ordering system.