|Return to Archives|
Posted on Dec 22nd, 2017
- FSR offices will be closed Dec 25 and Dec 31.
- Trash will be picked up Dec 26 (not Dec 25) and Jan 2 (not Jan 1).
- If traveling, please leave your thermostat set no lower than 60 degrees to prevent pipes from freezing.
- Christmas trees will be picked up by Capitol Services on Tuesdays and Thursdays of the first 2 weeks in January -- January 2, 4, 9, and 11. Trees should be taken to the curb at your regular trash pickup location.
- For urgent matters, please contact the FSR 24/7 call center at (703) 385-1133 or the Windgate II ombudsman, Jonathan Watson, at email@example.com.